Sunday, November 13, 2011

Little Pisgah Mountain


Today was yet another beautiful fall day. It has been a few months now since we have moved to Asheville but I still wake up pinching myself. There have been few places in the world I have seen that hold the same majestic beauty the mountains surrounding Asheville do. It still amazes me how just a short drive up the road and a quick hike or run up the trail and you can find complete solitude and resolution from the chaos down below. There is something about being out in the woods on a trail and the only sounds you hear are the beat of your heart, the heavy breathing and the crunch of the leaves beneath your feet. On this particular day Lindsey, Kirra and I decided to ascend the route to Little Pisgah Mountain. Another gorgeous day and awesome run....enjoy!

1 comment: